Leah Remini says Scientologists ‘literally run away’ from her

Leah Remini has had some uncomfortable run-ins with Scientologists.

The “Second Act” star, who has become an outspoken critic of the religion since leaving the church, said she wasn’t surprised when famed Scientologist Elisabeth Moss walked out on Remini’s TCA acceptance speech last year.

“No, unfortunately, I wish I was surprised, but that is kind of the teachings of Scientology,” Remini said on “Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen” Thursday. “To not watch or listen to anything or anyone who speaks out against the abuses of it. They literally run away. It’s really sad to watch it because it’s like I really don’t mean them any harm but I know how they feel.”

She added, “I remember how I felt when I saw people who I was taught and brainwashed into believing were the devil, so it’s sad to see them react to me that way.”

In a prior interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Remini opened up about her nonexistent relationship with Moss.

“Elisabeth Moss believes that she can’t talk to me,” the former Scientologist told the publication. “She isn’t allowed to talk to me. And me knowing that, I wouldn’t put her in the awkward position.”
 

Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Post a Comment

[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Afrogalaxy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget