I'm just an average man with an average life
I work from nine to five, hey, hell, I pay the price
All I want is to be left alone in my average home
But why do I always feel like I'm in the twilight zone and...?
[Hook: Michael Jackson and Rockwell]
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**And I have no privacy**
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**Tell me is it just a dream?**
[Verse 2: Rockwell]
When I come home at night
I bolt the door real tight
People call me on the phone, I'm trying to avoid
But can the people on tv see me or am I just paranoid?
When I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hair
Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched
But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much
That's why...
[Hook: Michael Jackson and Rockwell]
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**And I have no privacy**
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**Who's playing tricks on me?**
(Instrumental)
[Verse 3: Rockwell]
I don't know anymore
Are the neighbors watching me?
Well is the mailman watching me?
And I don't feel safe anymore, oh what a mess
I wonder who's watching me now (Who?! ) - the IRS?
[Hook: Michael Jackson and Rockwell]
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**And I have no privacy**
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**Tell me is it just a dream?
[Hook: Michael Jackson and Rockwell]
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**And I have no privacy**
I always feel like somebody's watching me
**Who's playing tricks on me?
I always feel like somebody’s watching me
I always feel like somebody’s watching me
I always feel like somebody’s watching me
I always feel like somebody’s watching me
Who’s playing tricks on me
Artist: Rockwell
Album: Somebody's Watching Me
Released: 1984
Songwriter(s): Kennedy "Rockwell" Gordy
Genres: Classic Soul, R&B/Soul, Dance/Electronic, Pop
https://www.geezgo.com/sps/42847
Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Post a Comment