Thug Ends Up Between Woman’s Legs, But NOT The Way He Wanted [Video]

Sean Brown


Monique Bastos
Thugs aren’t exactly the smartest people on earth, and their lack of intelligence is often seen through their actions, which is what happened recently when a thug ended up between a woman’s legs. The only problem was that it wasn’t exactly the way he wanted it to be.
Monique Bastos was heading to the gym to get in a workout in Acailandia, Brazil when she was approached by two men on a bike, reports UPROXX. Apparently, the thugs had the intentions of robbing Bastos, but she had other plans.
You see, Bastos is an MMA fighter in the strawweight division, so she wasn’t exactly about to roll over and play victim to the thieves, who tried to take her cell phone and other items. So, rather than let them make off with her stuff, she chased them down and put one of them in the dreaded “triangle choke,” and what happened as she held him for roughly 15 minutes was priceless.

Video of the incident was uploaded to the popular website Reddit, and a user on there provided a rough translation for all of us to enjoy.
“Dad, Dad, I’m going to my dad. Call the police, father. Help! Help! Help, Jesus. Please, I did not rob. Why would I do this? Help. Help. Look at my wallet. Help. Help. Sir, help me. Please don’t show my card. This was the first time. She’s choking me. Where’s my mom? Aie, Aie, Aie. Help! Help! Please, I need my wallet. No, I did not rob anything, no.”

Monique Bastos
Funny, these guys aren’t so tough once someone stands up to them, are they? In an interview with the Brazilian website Maranhao, Bastos recalled the events as she remembered them.
“I was going to the gym, train. They arrived by bike, just taking my phone. I thought they were friends, but as soon as I realized they were not, I gave a tug on them and dropped the bike. The accomplice ended up taking my phone,” she says. According to the fighter, they wanted popular hit, tie and stab the criminal, options that soon rejected.
In an interesting twist, Bastos revealed this isn’t the first time she thwarted a robbery. According to Yahoo! News, someone had tried to take her cell phone from her in the past, and they were given the appropriate treatment.
The Brazilian fighter is reportedly 0-3 in the octagon, but thanks to the recent incident, she’s 2-0 against mindless thugs. Keep up the good work, Bastos. I’m sure victories in the ring will come, but as long as you keep taking down thugs, you’re great in my book.

Post a Comment

[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Afrogalaxy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget