Quentin Tarantino Is Retiring From Film Completely



It’s the news no film fan wants to hear, but Quentin Tarantino may finally be hanging up his gloves after his next movie.
The man responsible for such classics as Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, both Kill Bill’s, Inglorious Bastards and Django Unchained amongst others has finally had enough, and may be retiring after the completion of his next masterpiece.
That masterpiece being The Hateful Eight, which is already being tipped as a potential best-ever for the legendary director.

He recently mentioned he wants to bow out on a high during a Q&A session for the new film, which further adds to the fact that he thinks The Hateful Eight is going to be GOOD.
He said: “I like the idea of leaving them wanting a bit more. I do think directing is a young man’s game, and I like the idea of an umbilical cord connection from my first to my last movie.”
“I’m not trying to ridicule anyone who thinks differently, but I want to go out while I’m still hard.”
He continued: “If, later on, I come across a good movie, I won’t not do it just because I said I wouldn’t. But 10 and done, leaving them wanting more — that sounds right.”
H/T IGN

[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Afrogalaxy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget