Mick Hucknall Claims To Have Slept With 1,000 Women


Hucknall web thumb Mick Hucknall Claims To Have Slept With 1,000 Women
In an interview with The Telegraph, Mick Hucknall of Simply Red states he has ‘probably slept with 1,000 women.’ Can it be true? Really?
In 2010, Hucknall said that during the golden years of Simply Red (I didn’t know there were any), he would have sex with about three women a day and later described himself as a sex addict. Really Mick?
But the singer has had his fair share of hot celebrity girlfriends including Catherine Zeta Jones, Martine McCutcheon and Helena Christensen so fair play to him, maybe it’s not bullshit.

To be fair he doesn’t look too bad in the picture above, but I’m pretty sure it’s the lighting.
In his interview with The Telegraph he was quoted saying:
“It probably is. I’ve not denied that but I never claimed it. I never bragged about it. I don’t keep count. I’ve no idea, but I would think over a 25-year period that’s probably reasonable to say. But do I want to say it? No. It’s not what makes me tick. I don’t put chips on the bedpost.
“It’s like kids in a candy store. You can’t believe it. There’s girls chasing you all the time – it’s incredible. When you’re 24 you don’t give a toss. You’re invincible. You can do anything. Your mind is set in a way that the world is just ready and you’re just going to take it all. You’re just going to have a grand time.”
However the Hucknall does also admit that his success with the ladies is likely to be a direct result of his successful career. He has sold 60 million records worldwide but still, 1,000 women?!?
[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Afrogalaxy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget