15 Things Guys Think About Taylor Swift


I think I read that she sleeps in a giant birdcage?

1. She can actually sing. Regardless of how you feel about "Shake It Off" or her back catalog of songs about pining for boys, she has a really, really good voice.
2. Some of her stuff is kind of catchy. I will admit this. "22" is not that bad, everyone.
3. She has turned being that one friend who is perpetually in a relationship into a career. If Taylor Swift is single for too long, the earth will go spinning off its axis and into the sun.
4. She seems like that girl at the bar who is really hot but then comes on way too strong. She gets your number and then asks you to meet her parents for brunch the next day. I would not be surprised if there is a song about brunching with your parents and some guy on one of her albums called "Weirdest Brunch Ever (Can't Stop Drinkin' Mimosas)."
5. I think I read that she sleeps in a giant birdcage? I know she has a giant birdcage in one of her homes and I think she sleeps inside it, and I don't know if that's innocently charming or Buffalo Bill level completely insane. Maybe a little from column A, a little from column B.
6. She started on YouTube. I think? I know that's how Usher found Justin Bieber. I'm pretty sure that's how anyone gets famous now.
7. One of her albums is called "Red." There are other albums too, but this is definitely one of them.
8. She bakes and makes crafts because she is basically a mom. Taylor Swift was born to run a PTA in some small town.
9. She dated a Kennedy. There are, like, 800 Kennedys though, so I guess statistically it's not that impressive.
10. Oh, didn't she date the guy from One Direction? Harry Styles is the male equivalent of Taylor Swift so this makes complete sense.
11. She is tall. I guess this is less something I know and more a casual observation or something a second grader would include on an acrostic about her, but she's pretty tall.
12. "Dear, John" is about John Mayer and it's really weird that they dated.
13. Alright, I guess all of her songs are about dating some guy and then breaking up with him. What if she only dates guys so she can write songs?
14. She can literally release eight seconds of white noise and totally dominate iTunes. The fact that this happened is completely insane and amazing.
15. She is a wholesome Miley Cyrus. Aka Miley Cyrus circa 2008. Meaning in four years, we're due to see Taylor Swift run around topless and grind on the 2016 equivalent of Robin Thicke (which will probably be still be Robin Thicke).
[disqus][blogger][facebook]

Afrogalaxy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget